Basic Traverse Rod Sets

Basic Traverse Rod Sets:
Traversing rods for drapes from Kirsch and Graber. Superfine traverse rods available in center opening and one way draw models. Likewise, double traverse rod versions are available. Both brands are considered the work horse of the curtain and drapery business. Built to last.